Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh no, not again

Just a short rant. Why does physics suck?

2nd quarter. I studied for the first exam AGAIN. I saw the tutor. I felt pretty comfortable and AGAIN i sat down and didn't even recognize what I was looking at.

This SUCKS! Seriously, I feel like I need to constantly be solving physics problems in all my spare time just to figure anything out. I forget instantly how to solve problems the moment I walk away. It's not good.

I'm feeling sorry for myself. Anyway, hopefully others will have felt the same way and the curve will be huge. You never know....

A funny story -

Yesterday, lucy was freaking out about a teeny tiny spider on the wall in the kitchen.

"Get it mama! Get it!"
(Tired morning mama) "Ok, OK, where is it? I don't know if i can get it."
"Papa gets them easy, get it!"
"OK, hang on."
As i reach for the spider with the paper towel and it's skittering around, she shouts, "Get it mama! It's UNSTOPPABLE!"

I'm still laughing about that one.

No comments: