Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Water water everywhere

Guess who peed in the potty? Twice!

Yeah, my recent strategy must have paid off. That, or she's goddamned ready to pee in the potty already. She's been wearing underpants around the house for a few weeks - she'll tell me she has to go pee or poop and then make me put a diaper on. Fine. But lately, I've been telling her to take off her pants and undies and sit on the potty and wait until i'm done doing X, Y. or Z and then i'll get the diaper out. I've been dallying.

Tonight, she was watching her Lilo and Stitch and she had to pee, so I pulled my usual delay tactic - sit on the potty until i'm done knitting this row and then i'll get a diaper - she says, "no, i want to pee in the potty" all matter-of-fact-like. She sits down and BAM out comes the pee like she's been doing it all her life.

Then again at bedtime, BAM more pee.

Hurray!

Perhaps tomorrow will be a diaper free day? Dare I dream?

Physics still sucks. I can barely keep up. It's demoralizing.

My first exam is next Tuesday. Stay tuned.

No comments: